Using a Freelance Marketing service allows you to get the help you need when you need it, but means that you don’t have to employ a full-time marketing person.
Freelance Marketing Outsource Service. Choose my Freelance Marketing Service and let me take care of the jobs you don’t have time for.
Monthly Marketing Action Plans will help you keep on track and provide you with marketing systems and strategies that will save you time and money.
Marketing Coaching is available if you want to learn more about marketing, I’ll teach you about tried and tested marketing strategies I’ve used for years and give you all the tools you need to better promote yourself.
Website, Keyword and SEO Review. If you want your website to work hard then book a website and keyword review. I’ll give you keyword & sentence suggestions, tell you where to place internal links and provide you with a list of external linking options that will help you get a better Google page ranking.
Free marketing advice. I post daily marketing ideas, advice and suggestions on my Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram Pages.
Outsource Service – Time Poor then let me do the work for you.
$35 per hour
What a marketing freelancer can do for you;
- Post engaging content consistently on your social media platforms.
- Write copy for web pages (that features key sales words).
- Review your website & keywords & SEO and suggest improvements that will allow you can be easily found by Google and your customers.
- Design and write interesting content for newsletters and mailouts
- Competitor analysis so that you can learn
- Write interesting blogs your customers will want to read.
- Help you to host successful events so that you can showcase your business, service or product.
- Help you launch new products, services or online courses.
- Help you to create promo videos & get you used to being in front of the camera
- Develop an easy to use marketing plan that will get you in front of more customers.
Marketing Action Plans – A full business review and monthly marketing action plan to help grow and better promote your business or practice.
A 2-hour review session with action plan $255
$35 per hour thereafter.
.MWe might suggest;
- Ways for you to incorporate or get better use out of social media platforms.
- Sales funnels to attract more business
- SEOing your website and better use of keywords to ensure that customers can find you.
- Digital marketing to keep you stay in contact with customers.
- E-commerce, so you can take your product to the world.
- Metric analysis so you will know which marketing tool work and which don’t
- Brand consistency so customers always recognise you.
- Competitor analysis so that you can learn and be well informed.
- Building Social media audiences so that you can connect.
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Neighbourly
I start by finding out all about your business, I’ll ask questions like:
- what marketing tools you already use
- what’s working and what’s not working
- what are your goals and ambitions are for your business
- who is your ideal customer
- what are your best streams of income
- what do you want you to sell more of
It’s a real brainstorming session and clients often say my questions help them gain clarity about the direction they want to go in.
I generally like to spend an hour or two, researching your field of business and running a constructively critical eye over how you are currently promoting your business. Then I start writing a monthly Marketing Action Plan for you.
I’ll deliver to you the results from my fact-finding mission along with a detailed plan of easy to implement ideas and marketing suggestions/strategies, tailor-made to fit your business and budget.
Website and Keyword Review – $50
Is your website working hard enough?
If your website is not using keywords people search when looking for a product or service like yours then you might be losing out on precious sales and bookings.
There are so many little things we can do to enhance your website to ensure that you can clearly tell your ideal client/customer what you do and how you can help them, and show the Google spiders that you are worth a higher page ranking
If you are starting out in business and you are keen to learn how to do you own marketing, I’d be happy to teach you some of the key elements of marketing so that feel confident and know more about the many tools and Apps that can help you.
You are never too old to learn.
Some of the things you might like to learn about could be;
- Setting up a Facebook business account
- What and when to post on Facebook
- Setting up Facebook Groups and Events
- Building audiences on Facebook
- Running a Facebook / Instagram advertising campaign
- Setting up and using Instagram
- Setting up a good LinkedIn Profile
- How to use Pinterest
- How to set up and use a database on Mailchimp
- Content creation for social media, blogs and newsletter.
- How to use Canva for easy graphic design
- How to promote and sell tickets to an events or course
- How to measure results with Google analytics and insights
- SEO – what really needs to be on your website
Think of Tell the World about it as stabilizer wheels on a bike, I am with you until you are ready to ride alone.
Tell me what you are keen to learn about Contact us